Download SC-21 ShaftFitter and e-mail information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kanata SC-21 Shaft Technology Hot Line & Help Desk 1-877-SC21-911 (1-877-721-1911)
Shock Bloc TM Technology
SC-21 shafts are manufactured
using a proprietary 25-step production process to create seamless, extruded
Variable wall thickness and the alloy’s tensile strength and inherent
properties result in our vibration dampening system called Shock Blok™.
The use of Shock Blok™ protects your body, bones and joints.
• Extruded fully homogeneous metallic tube
• No seams, no weld, no “Puring” required
• Aerospace manufacturing tolerances
• Variable diameter, variable thickness, variable strength
• Perfectly symmetrical in diameter, thickness and strength
• Distance of graphite and accuracy of steel
• Technology creates shafts that produce soft feel and consistency from shaft to shaft
• Reduces vibration – energy is directed from hands and body back into the club head
• Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any shaft currently used in golf
Kanata SC-21 Shaft Flex Comparisons
Kanata SC-21 Shaft Flex Set-ups and Preparation:
Fit yourself for these remarkable SC-21 Scandium Shafts.
Download the SC-21ShaftFitter at the top of this page, enter your data for your Golf Swing, select your Swing Type, and select your Goals & Objectives. Click on the Submit Data button the form will be attached to your e-mail provider and send the attached file to email@example.com